The Small Satellite Conference provides exhibitors the chance to make new business associations while increasing your company’s exposure. Don’t miss out on the chance to showcase your company!
- Reach industry professionals and leaders that influence business in space
- Continuously increase your company’s exposure on the SmallSat website, in the pocket program and on the smart phone app
- Increase networking opportunities with clients and aerospace and industry leaders
Commercial Exhibit Registration
February 6, 9:00 AM MST
Reservations must be made online
Online registration opens at 9:00 am MST February 6, 2018
It is recommended that you register as soon as possible within the three-day window as exhibit space sells out quickly. Organizations that register after February 8 will be placed on a wait list.
Exhibit space is assigned according to the credit system
Organizations with credits are placed according to their point value, new companies are placed on a first come, first served basis.
To Register Online
Be prepared to provide the following:
- Company Name
- Contact information for exhibit manager
- This person will receive all future correspondence
- Preferred booth location (3 choices)
- Determine if hard data line is needed
- WiFi provided onsite. Data/video streaming may require hard data line
- Payment deposit via credit card
Exhibit Space Specifications
Exhibit Booths sold as single, double, tabletop or executive suite.
Taggart Student Center
Single 8’d x 10’w $1400
Double 8’d x 20’w $2800
Displays must not exceed a maximum height of 10 feet. Heights vary from 7.5 feet to 10 feet depending on booth locations. Canopies may not extend more than 4 feet forward from the back wall.
Booth Exhibits - Fieldhouse
Single 10’d x 10’w $1400
Double 10’d x 20’w $2800
Displays must not exceed a maximum height of 12 feet. Canopies may not extend more than 4 feet forward from the back wall.
2’d x 8’w $800
Exhibit materials are restricted to tabletop only.
East Colony 340 ft2 $3950
West Colony 400 ft2 $3950
Center Colony 650 ft2 $5200
The suites may be split between up to two companies. Both companies must complete a registration form.
Complete display details and regulations are outlined in the exhibitor kit to be provided once booth space has been assigned.
|Sunday, August 5|
|9:00 am - 6:00 pm||Exhibit Set-up|
|Monday, August 6|
|7:00 am – 10:00 am||Exhibit Set-up|
|11:00 am – 5:00 pm||Show Open|
|Tuesday, August 7|
|9:00 am – 5:00 pm||Show Open|
|Wednesday, August 8|
|9:00 am – 5:00 pm||Show Open|
|Thursday, August 9|
|9:00 am – 12:00 pm||Show Open|
|1:00 pm – 8:00 pm||Exhibit Take-down|
|Friday, August 10|
|8:00 am – 12:00 pm||Exhibit Take-down|
*Schedule subject to change
Each exhibiting organization may receive one discounted Conference registration per exhibit. Any exhibitor wishing to attend the technical sessions is required to register for the Conference.
The Small Satellite Conference is held at Utah State University. The Conference technical sessions are located in the Taggart Student Center Ballroom, second floor of the facility. Exhibits are located in nearby areas on the second floor of the Taggart Student Center and the Fieldhouse.
Marketing and Networking Opportunities
- Exhibitor description listed on the Small Satellite Conference website
- Exhibitor description listed in Conference Smart Phone Application
- Access to pre-registered participant lists (upon request)
- All refreshment breaks are held in exhibit areas
Modern Exposition Services will manage all freight, electrical service, audiovisual service, carpeting, and furniture rental. A complete listing of decorator services, deadlines, and appropriate order forms will be included in the exhibitor kit.
An organization earns credits each year they exhibit at the Conference. Credits are calculated cumulatively from 1992-Present.
- All Exhibit Spaces – 5 credits per year
Organizations can also earn credits through sponsorships. Credits are calculated cumulatively from 1992-Present.
- All Sponsorships - 2 credits per year
An organization will lose 3 credits for any violation of the Show Rules and Regulations that cannot be remedied on-site. Examples include, but are not limited to:
- Late set-up or early tear-down of booth
- Violation of height and space restrictions
- Subletting an exhibit space
- No shows
If two or more organizations with equal credits request the same booth space, booth placement will be made based upon the date and time that reservations were received.
Show Management reserves the right to take action deemed to be in the best interest of the Conference. This includes, but is not limited to, making changes to the exhibit layout, show schedule, and Conference-related activities.