Launch Your Career
SmallSat’s first-ever Recruitment Hub will be open on Tuesday and Wednesday, August 4-5 from 9:00 am until 12:00pm. This will be located on the 1st floor of the TSC right inside of the Launch Pad in the southeast corner of the building.
Launch your new career by meeting 1-on-1 with exhibiting companies about current or future job opportunities, skills needed, work environment, etc. The setting is similar to a career fair; you may want to bring copies of a current resume or CV.
Registered exhibitors may choose to participate in the Recruitment Hub. Information to sign up was included in your Exhibit Information email, sent on March 4. The Recruitment Hub will be an opportunity for prospective employees and employers to speak about career opportunities; similar to a career fair, but with a more intimate 1-on-1 setting. Contact Michelle Howa with questions or for the registration link at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Space is extremely limited on a first-come basis
- $100 table reservation fee
- Company must provide a person at the table during open hours, but no more than two representatives per company at a time
- No outside signage allowed; the conference will provide a sign
- Job descriptions and employment flyers/brochures are acceptable and encouraged
- Deadline to sign up is June 17, or until sold out