Exhibit Space Specifications
Taggart Student Center
Complimentary Exhibitor Registrations
Order exhibitor badges through the online portal; conclude exhibitor badge registration before July 28, 2023.
All additional staff must register as a Conference attendee.
* Schedule subject to change
The Small Satellite Conference is held at Utah State University. The Conference technical sessions are located in the Taggart Student Center Ballroom, second floor of the facility. Exhibits are located in nearby areas of the Taggart Student Center and the Fieldhouse.
- Exhibiting organization listed on the Small Satellite Conference website
- Exhibiting organization listed in Conference Smart Phone Application
- Access to pre-registered participant lists (upon request)
- Refreshment breaks and brunch are held in exhibit areas
Modern Expo & Events will manage all freight, electrical service, audiovisual service, carpeting, and furniture rental. A complete listing of decorator services, deadlines, and appropriate order forms will be provided to you with your exhibitor kit.
Any exhibitor wishing to attend the technical sessions is required to register for the Conference. Early registration discount available until May 9.
ExpoPass will be providing lead retrieval services at SmallSat for $300 per company, for up to 4 users. Additional users cost $50 each. Company POCs will be contacted before the conference about signing up for lead retrieval.
Companies with credits are placed according to the SmallSat exhibitor credit system, using the credits accumulated as of January 1, 2023. Credits are calculated cumulatively from years 1992-present. An organization may earn credits through the following options:
- Exhibit at the Conference – 5 credits per year
- Sponsorships - 2 credits maximum per year
- Donation of $500 or more to Student Competition - 2 credits maximum per year
- Open Industry Party - 2 credits per year
An organization will lose credits for any violation of the Show Rules and Regulations, unless remedied on-site. Examples include, but are not limited to:
- Late set-up or early tear-down of booth
- Violation of height and space restrictions
- Subletting an exhibit space
Show Management reserves the right to take action deemed to be in the best interest of the Conference. This includes, but is not limited to, making changes to the exhibit layout, show schedule, and Conference-related activities.