Exhibit Space Specifications
Taggart Student Center
Complimentary Exhibitor Registrations
Exhibit Registration links will be sent out May 1st.
All additional staff must register as a Conference attendee.
* Schedule subject to change
The Small Satellite Conference is held at Utah State University. The Conference technical sessions are located in the Taggart Student Center Ballroom, second floor of the facility. Exhibits are located in nearby areas of the Taggart Student Center and the Fieldhouse.
Any exhibitor wishing to attend the technical sessions is required to register for the Conference. Early registration discount available until May 10.
Modern Exposition Services will manage all freight, electrical service, audiovisual service, carpeting, and furniture rental. A complete listing of decorator services, deadlines, and appropriate order forms will be provided to you.
University Exhibit Space
University Exhibits will be located on the first floor of the Taggart Student Center.
- All University Exhibits are restricted to tabletop displays.
- Each exhibit includes a 2'D x 6'W draped table.
- A tabletop display board (70" x 34") is available for use, free of charge, and may be requested on the registration form.
Companies with credits are placed according to the SmallSat exhibitor credit system, using the credits accumulated as of January 1, 2022. Credits are calculated cumulatively from years 1992-present. An organization may earn credits through the following options:
- Exhibit at the Conference – 5 credits per year
- Sponsorships - 2 credits per year
- Donation of $500 or more to Student Competition - 2 credits per year
- Open Industry Party - 2 credits per year
An organization will lose credits for any violation of the Show Rules and Regulations, unless remedied on-site. Examples include, but are not limited to:
- Late set-up or early tear-down of booth
- Violation of height and space restrictions
- Subletting an exhibit space
Show Management reserves the right to take action deemed to be in the best interest of the Conference. This includes, but is not limited to, making changes to the exhibit layout, show schedule, and Conference-related activities.