- Exhibiting organization listed on the Small Satellite Conference website
- Exhibiting organization listed in Conference Smart Phone Application
- Access to pre-registered participant lists (upon request)
- Refreshment breaks and brunch are held in exhibit areas
Modern Exposition Services will manage all freight, electrical service, audiovisual service, carpeting, and furniture rental. A complete listing of decorator services, deadlines, and appropriate order forms will be emailed to you with your exhibitor kit.
Any exhibitor wishing to attend the technical sessions is required to register for the Conference. Early registration discount available until May 5.
Exhibit Space Specifications
Taggart Student Center Exhibit Space
8’D X 10’W
8’D X 20’W
2’D x 8’W
Fieldhouse Exhibit Space
10’D X 10’W
10’D X 20’W
2’D x 8’W
The suites can be split between up to two partner companies; both companies will need to apply as exhibitors.
Exhibit Booths sold as single, double, tabletop or executive suite.
Complete display details and regulations outlined in the exhibitor kit, provided once booth space assigned.
Companies with credits are placed according to the SmallSat exhibitor credit system, using the credits accumulated as of January 1, 2020. Credits are calculated cumulatively from years 1992-present. An organization may earn credits through the following options:
- Exhibit at the Conference – 5 credits per year
- Sponsorships - 2 credits per year
- Donation to Student Competition - 2 credits per year
- Open Industry Party - 2 credits per year
An organization will lose credits for any violation of the Show Rules and Regulations, unless remedied on-site. Examples include, but are not limited to:
- Late set-up or early tear-down of booth
- Violation of height and space restrictions
- Subletting an exhibit space
Show Management reserves the right to take action deemed to be in the best interest of the Conference. This includes, but is not limited to, making changes to the exhibit layout, show schedule, and Conference-related activities.