Feb 15, 2021
9:00 AM MT
Feb 26, 2021
11:59 PM MT
Mar 3, 2021
We're Going Virtual!
The Small Satellite Conference provides exhibitors the chance to make new business associations and increase company exposure, while offering great networking opportunities. Don’t miss out on the chance to showcase your company!
In order to accommodate for the increased number of exhibitors applying for the Conference exhibit; the date and time of your application does not affect acceptance or placement.
Exhibit Application Process
- Apply using the name and email address of the person who should receive all future correspondence regarding your company’s exhibit.
- Be prepared with non-refundable payment of $20 application fee, via credit card.
- Please understand that this is an application, not a guarantee of acceptance.
- As there may be more applications received then we can accommodate, acceptance to the show will be made according to each company’s credit as of January 1, 2021.
- All companies will be notified by March 3, 2021, regarding their acceptance status.
Closed February 26
- $100 per exhibiting company
- Virtual exhibit hall to include:
- Company logo and link to company website
- Company description
- Dedicated schedule page with live exhibit webinars
- Search feature indicating company capabilities
- Company contact information with ability “to contact”
- PDF web links
- Company overview video
- Ability to create live events within your virtual booth
- Companies will appear in alphabetical order
- On-Demand Conference content will be available August 7-12
- Live Conference events begin August 9
- Live exhibitor events throughout the conference
- 5 exhibiting credits
- Exhibiting organization listed on the Small Satellite Conference website
- Access to pre-registered participant lists
- Opportunity to submit information to the SmallSat Media Page the week of the Conference
Companies with credits are placed according to the SmallSat exhibitor credit system, using the credits accumulated as of January 1, 2021. Credits are calculated cumulatively from years 1992-present. An organization may earn credits through the following options:
- Exhibit at the Conference – 5 credits per year
- Sponsorships - 2 credits per year
- Donation to Student Competition of $500+ - 2 credits per year
Exhibiting organizations will be deducted credits if in violation of the shows rules and regulations.
Show Management reserves the right to take action deemed to be in the best interest of the Conference. This includes, but is not limited to, making changes to the exhibit, show schedule, and Conference-related activities.