Side Meeting Deadline
Jun 15, 2021
We're Going Virtual!
Industry-Sponsored Side Meetings
The Small Satellite Conference is pleased to offer organizations the opportunity to hold industry-sponsored side meetings for Conference attendees.
SmallSat will advertise official side meetings on the Conference website and in the virtual Conference. Requests will be considered by committee on a first-come, first-served basis. Request forms must be received by June 15, 2021. An official side meeting must meet the following conditions:
- Side meeting is held outside of Live Virtual Conference Meeting times, which will be announced later
- Limit of two official side meetings per company or organization
- Meetings should have a time limit of 1.5 hrs and will cost $100 per meeting
- SmallSat can set up the meeting through Zoom for a $25 charge. Otherwise, the requestor may set up the meeting through WebEx, Zoom, Slack, Teams, etc and provide the meeting link prior to the Conference
The Small Satellite Conference is not responsible for any side meeting logistics beyond posting the meeting link and limited advertising. Content is solely the responsibility of the hosting company/organization.
For any Side Meeting questions, please contact email@example.comSide Meeting Request Form
Side Meeting Schedule
Some meetings may require pre-registration and will be noted in their meeting description on August 1.
Guy de Carufel
To foster continuity and advancement within the small satellite community, the Space Dynamics Laboratory is hosting a virtual workshop following the Small Satellite Conference.
Workshop benefits include:
- Relevant Government agency briefings on small satellite technical topics
- Opportunities to exchange information concerning upcoming technical needs and requirements
Visit site for details: http://www.sdl.usu.edu/media-events/events/technical-workshop